How do we get you to believe F-500 Encapsulator Agent is the fire suppression agent of the future?
Encapsulator Agents are now recognized by NFPA because they are a valuable alternative to foams and wetting agents.
• Less inventory – One agent for Class A, Class B (polar and nonpolar), Class C (lithium-ion batteries, transformers), Class D
• Greatly reduces carcinogenic toxins – up to 98%
• Eliminates scalding steam
• Renders hydrocarbon spills nonflammable
• Faster knockdown; faster overhauls – less agent used
• Less water – less diking, drafting, run-off and calls for more water
There is no better or faster agent for car fires. F-500 EA attacks car fires without magnesium explosions and has been recommended by a many companies as the solution for lithium-ion battery hybrid and electric car fires.
The attached flyer shows the capabilities of foam compared to F-500 Encapsulator Agent.
If you don’t use F-500 EA yet, you should read this.